Sunday, February 1, 2015

Week 68: His Plan is Super!

Nothing too eventful to report on this week. I thought perhaps I would be writing this while listening to fireworks go off following a Seattle Seahawks Super Bowl victory, but ..... well you know how that turned out.


We didn't watch the game though we will admit to enjoying the advantages of having an internet connection via smart phone while at the church during the game. 

Missionaries were advised to not be out proselyting during the Super Bowl. Instead they gathered as zones for an activity.

Four zones actually got together at our Stake Center for a surprise birthday party for Sister Blatter. It was her birthday today.

As usual, we enjoyed being with the missionaries and being part of the "fun." Sure hope you all enjoyed the festivities of the day as well. How were the commercials? --- and half-time?


Folks up here are crazy about the Seahawks. It will be interesting to see how they take the loss.  Our missionaries are hoping that they won't be too angry, and perhaps there will be greater humility?

Well, enough Super Bowl talk. 

Church today was especially good. It was interesting how many of the testimonies that were shared today seemed to answer a question I've had lately. Tender mercies.  Sunday School and Relief Society lessons were uplifting as well. I like church. I like how I feel there.

I am so grateful for our understanding of the Godhead. I know we have a Heavenly Father, that Jesus Christ is His Only Begotten Son, and that the Holy Ghost is real. I have felt the Holy Ghost testify to my soul of many truths, but especially that Jesus is the Christ, our Savior, the Way, the Truth, and the Life and Light of the world. I think it is safe to say that we have three Gods who "have our back." This is a "super" feeling. 
Finished this puzzle this week. It was a doozy!

Heavenly Father is all-knowing, all-powerful, and all-loving. He loves perfectly.  His Plan of Salvation is all encompassing. The way to handle "Plan B" is to trust in Heavenly Father's Plan for each of us.

May y'all have a super week. God is good. Life is good.





No comments:

Post a Comment