Sunday, March 23, 2014

Week 24: Green to Spring, Plant a Seed






Green is  my favorite color so I always enjoy St. Patrick's Day. We had fun with it in the Mission Office with green treats and green attire. Even made a few dollar rings (my children will know what that's all about).




Maybe some of you can plant some peas in my behalf.

Plant a seed and then read Alma 32:28-43, one of my favorite scriptures.

Notice in verse 28: "...Now, if ye give place, that a seed (the word) may be planted in your heart, behold, if it be a true seed, or a good seed, if ye do not cast it out by your unbelief ..... behold it will begin to:


These words (Swell, Enlarge, Enlighten, Delicious) describe how I feel when I read the scriptures or hear the truths of the gospel taught. The Book of Mormon is true. It is delicious. Plant a seed. You can't pick the fruit without planting AND nourishing the seed (the word).
Photo: Happiest of birthdays to my sisters. Getting some family time was just what the doctor ordered. Good food good company. bewhereyourfeetare #meltingpot
Speaking of delicious, I wanted to share this photo of a few of our children eating delicious food at the Melting Pot. They are celebrating Heather's 40th birthday and Meagan's 30th birthday. They are wonderful daughters -- beautiful inside and out. How appropriate that we celebrate them at a time of the year when we also welcome & celebrate Spring. Heather and Meagan give new "life" and equilibrium to our family through their examples, wisdom, and love.

We were a little sad that we couldn't celebrate with them, but so grateful that they could all get together. Please keep gathering.

Happy Birthday girls. And Happy Spring to everyone. Plant a Seed

No comments:

Post a Comment